Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Drunken Banter: The Disappearance of Pathetic Individuals

So who cares if I got a problem? If it's my problem, then i guess that's just the way I am. I turned 21 in prison, doing life without parole. No one could steer me right, but Mama tried? Yea, mama tried.

In any case, the disturbances that erupt within me and my SOUL MATES regarding the emptiness of our contemporaries are just staggering in recent years. I night cap on a Wednesday night has turned into shooting heroin on the side of a street corner in Los Angeles; people just want no part of it.

What I don't get, is why people at the age of 22, 23 aren't living each day like the last? You think you take some little trip to a foreign country and you've "seen something". Take a trip inside your damn mind and hometown and find something to grasp onto. Think you gotta put some sort of work in to pay your dues for the future? Fuck the future my young brothers and sisters; the PRESENT is a gift.

The future is only a reflection of your ability to survive and leave a legacy. Other than that, as far as I'm concerned, your future means nothing and is completely out of your hands. We have control of our choices that may ultimately lead to our destiny, but by not being spontaneous you are shutting off the one beam of your consciousness that is the most potent; one that will open things up for you and challenge you at the most crucial aspects of your life.

I'm not hating on others. I am merely implying that what I intend to do and enjoy should not be experienced by myself, but shared with others, for what I intend to do is enjoy my prime years and see what nature is giving away. Futhermore, as far as people are concerned, we should all be getting together in huge groups more often. Why? Why not? Haha what the fuck are you so scared of?

Moreover, these people that claim to be a victim of a horrendous economic climate I am so sick and tired of, it's beginning to take a toll on my tolerance...you are a top-of-the-line species, a distinguished mammal capable of the most creative and innovative ideas in the entire universe. So, if you can't think of a means of extra income, you're just not being creative enough. Better yet, you're not DRIVEN enough. Not MAN enough.

You are a MAN. Fuck what others try to tell you about what's right and what is best for you; you must learn to trust you're intuition and learn from your experiences. The smartest man begins as the lone child. There must be other people out there who think that what we do on a daily basis is not nearly a fraction of what we're capable of, let alone what we SHOULD be doing, which is ENJOYING OURSELVES.

Who cares what this is, and who is writing these words...this is merely just drunken banter from someone who has no idea about this mysterious need to write. It comes from somewhere I don't recognize or understand, probably from your fairy tale memories and images of Lord of the Rings causing Davey to puke his mushrooms all over my living room carpet.

These types of gentlemen I speak of, know what I am talking about. What's with this disappearance of individuals that are all too often branded as "pathetic", but really have more to offer emotionally and from the heart? These are the folks I'm lookin' for!

I'm talking about strangers at the bar, sending fifty blank text messages to a friend you love just to laugh about it, "going out" on Mondays, recording anything you possibly can on tape, watching the Celtics lose the Finals and getting hammered in response, listening to Jim Morrison's solo album on the roof of a Boston College Peace Corps. with a homeless man and a Ferrari dealership owner, stepping headlong into I-290 traffic with intent to pitch a hemlock-bough tent on the other side, tripping on LSD in an environment that you really shouldn't, throwing your CDs against the wall and dusting off vinyl LPS, or hitchhiking with nothing but boxers on the corner of Beacon and Commonwealth with nothing but a dead camcorder and a condom. These people who have these experiences are not sad people; rather, sadly, they experience more than you do. What does this mean? I don't know; I'm just lookin' for em. And what has become of them, I don't know.

What is right and what is wrong is only what you will decide, but by drudging through your regular day of work, you're just digging yourself a goddamn grave. Why not test your luck? Take a little runaway trip without anything at all? Why not? Think you're gonna die?

well don't get me started.

No comments:

Post a Comment